Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Let's be cops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin

PostSubject: Let's be cops   Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Just saw Lets be cops at the cinema, American comedy about two room mates and best friends who are considered losers in L.A. Justin Miller is developing video games, Ryan O'Malley pretends to coach kids in American football. They go to a reunion party - a masquerade, everybody else are dressed in suits and masks. Miller and O'Malley? Well, they're dressed as cops. When they leave the party they realise that people actually think they're cops, and so they take on the identity as cops and gets involved with the mafia.

It's a typical duo, which they're aware of as they make somewhat fun of it: commenting lethal weapon. And maybe it's just me (i know it's not just me) but do i have to mention what the authority of a cop suit cause...? It's fun and interesting how they use and show it in this movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thereviews.topdiscussion.com
ATrix112524
Reviewer

PostSubject: Re: Let's be cops   Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm

I always wanted to see that movie, but I never got the chance since I started college. xD I'll watch it soon. I always like watching some action-comedy movies. *cough, cough, 22 Jump Street, cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockRosen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's be cops   Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 pm

ATrix112524 wrote:
I always wanted to see that movie, but I never got the chance since I started college. xD I'll watch it soon. I always like watching some action-comedy movies. *cough, cough, 22 Jump Street, cough*

I haven't seen 21st or 22 jump street although I did want to do that. Let's be cops portraits the reversed roles though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thereviews.topdiscussion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's be cops   

Back to top Go down

Let's be cops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1