Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Podcasts about murder-cases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin

PostSubject: Podcasts about murder-cases   Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:47 pm

I don't know if it's just here, but there's several podcasts about old homicides in the top lists. Why is that? I've listened to three of four different podcasts describing murders and airing real interrogations. It's horrifying and sad stories, but still interesting to listen to, as apparently many others think too. Do you recognize this? And why do you think it's so popular?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thereviews.topdiscussion.com
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts about murder-cases   Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:26 am

This reminds me of a story I saw on the news a few days ago reporting how a podcast named, "Serial" was responsible for helping a wrongfully accused person get free from jail. So I guess these podcasts are helping in a way, bringing light to old cases and presenting news facts and stuff. But interesting to listen to? I wouldn't know as I haven't checked them out myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Podcasts about murder-cases
Page 1 of 1